Important event information
Compare tickets from these sellers
Chicago White Sox at Chicago Cubs Tickets, Thursday, May 30, 2013, 1:20 p.m. CDT
Your listings will no longer be selected
You cannot select listings on multiple pages. If you continue,
your selections will be cleared.
Note: Maps are not drawn to scale and may not include all venue details. If you think there is an error with the map report it here.Wrigley Field Seating Notes
- In some cases, consecutive seats at Wrigley Field may be in different sections, have non-consecutive seat numbers, or both. Don't worry - we guarantee the tickets you receive will be seated together.
- Double Play Suite, Super Suite, Grand Slam Suite and Standing Room Only (SRO) locations are not shown in the map. Availability is only indicated in the Legend. Bullpen Box and Dugout Box seating includes Rows A-C. Tickets not specified by the seller as Bullpen Box or Dugout Box will be mapped to the IF Club Box portion of that section.
- Infield Terrace Box and Outfield Terrace Box seating include Rows 1-6. Tickets not specified by the seller as Infield Terrace Box or Outfield Terrace Box will be mapped to the IF Terrace Reserved or OF Terrace Reserved portion of that section.
- Section 101 includes both a Family-Alcohol Free seating area and an Alcohol Permitted seating area. All tickets in those sections not specified as Alcohol Free will be mapped to the Alcohol Permitted portions of those sections.
- Bleacher seating is general admission. Bleacher Box seating has assigned seats.
- Sections 8, 34, 110, 133, 209, 233, 409, 431, 509 and 532 include both Infield and Outfield seating. Tickets in those sections not specified as Infield will be mapped to the Outfield portion of each section.
- Wheel Chair seating requires at least one person in the party to be in a wheel chair. Other patrons will be brought folding chairs by stadium staff.
- Suite tickets must be specified as Mezzanine Suite, Batters Eye Suite, Double Play Suite, Super Suite or Grand Slam Suite in order to map or list properly.
- Tickets for all types of Rooftop seating across the street from Wrigley Field do not include access to the stadium.
More about Wrigley Field >