Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I buy a StubHub gift card?
- StubHub gift cards are available nationwide at local retailers, like Safeway, Albertson's, and Lowes; as well as from popular online retailers.
- How do I use my StubHub gift card? Do I need a StubHub.com account to use it?
- Yes, you do need a StubHub.com account to redeem your StubHub gift card. (Don't worry – setting up an account is free and
easy.) Once you're done with setup, you can transfer the balance of your gift card to your StubHub.com account. To do that:
- Go to the 'Discounts' area, under 'Going to events', in the 'My Account' section at StubHub.com (you'll need to sign in if you haven't done so already),
- Enter the 19 digit code from the back of your Gift Card into the box labeled 'Discounts/FanCodes', and click 'Submit'.
- Gently scratch off the material covering the PIN, enter it in the box as directed, and click 'Done'.
- And you're done!
- Wait – why am I being asked for payment info when I set up my account on StubHub.com?
- Even though you have a gift card that may cover the total cost of your tickets, we'll still need a valid credit/debit card or your PayPal info for verification purposes – which we require for all StubHub.com purchases. Also, if your order is greater than the amount of your gift card, the remaining balance will be charged to your card or your PayPal account.
- Will my StubHub gift card expire?
- No. StubHub gift cards don't expire, and the credit that they add to your account on StubHub.com doesn't expire, either. So there's no time limit to redeem the card, and there's no time limit to use the credit once it's added to your account. But it's a good idea to add them to your account sooner rather than later, so you don't have to keep track of the card itself.
- How can I check the balance on my StubHub gift card?
- StubHub gift cards are sold in denominations of $25, $50, and $100. When you redeem your card on StubHub.com, the entire balance transfers to your account, so the card itself no longer holds a balance. You can check the amount that's transferred, or that's left after you make a purchase, by going to the 'My Account' section at StubHub.com
- What can I use my StubHub gift card for?
- You can use your StubHub gift card to make purchases on StubHub.com. Gift cards are applied against the total amount of your
Note that purchases you make with your StubHub gift card do not count towards StubHub Fan Rewards or our other loyalty programs.
- What happens to my StubHub gift card balance if I don't use all of it on one purchase?
- You can use apply the balance from your gift card to multiple purchases until it's exhausted.
- What's the difference between a StubHub gift card and a StubHub gift certificate?
- While there are various small and technical differences between them, the big difference is that StubHub gift cards are physical, plastic cards that you can purchase from retailers – either in person at certain stores, or over the Internet from certain retailers. StubHub gift certificates are available only from StubHub.com, and while you can print them out to give as a gift, they don't have to be printed to be valid.
- If you're interested in gift certificates, check out our gift certificate page
- Summary of Terms – Conditions for the StubHub Gift Card ("Card").
Use of this Card, constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions and those found at www.stubhub.com and the standard terms and conditions that apply to StubHub gift cards currently located at http://www.stubhub.com/gift-cards:
- You must have a StubHub account to redeem this Card. To create an account, visit www.stubhub.com. A credit card, debit card or PayPal account may be required.
- Card valid only for purchases on StubHub.com. Purchases using StubHub mobile applications may be enabled in the future.
- Upon redemption, the entire balance of the Card is deposited to your StubHub account. This Card is not reloadable and cannot be associated with multiple StubHub accounts.
- There is no expiration date or Card fees.
- Treat this Card like cash. Lost, stolen, or damaged Cards will not be replaced except in limited circumstances or where required by law, and only if the Card has never been used and with proof of purchase as required by StubHub. A processing fee may apply.
- This Card is not a credit, debit, or charge card. No implied warranties attach to it.
- Use of the StubHub.com services are subject to the User Agreement at http://www.stubhub.com/user_agreement/. Card users must be 18 years of age or older
- Invalid or unidentifiable Card numbers will not be redeemed. Allow up to four (4) hours from time of purchase for StubHub's systems to recognize and accept this Card.
- Purchases using Gift Cards do not count towards StubHub Rewards or Loyalty programs.
Want to buy a StubHub gift card for your favorite fan?
- Look for them at your local store, including:
Plus other popular online retailers