- Buying a gift certificate is an easy way to send your favorite fans to the events they want to see. You can buy gift certificates in various amounts and either email the gift codes - or give personalized StubHub gift certificate printouts in person.
Make someone happy – how to order gift certificates
To buy a StubHub gift certificate:1. Decide what value you want for your gift certificates - you can pick from $25 to $500.2. Select how many gift certificates you want.
Note: You can only select one gift certificate value at a time. If you want to buy multiple gift certificates with different values, you'll need to make separate purchases for each value.3. Click 'Buy'.4. Now you can sign in (if you haven't already) or - if you're new to StubHub - click 'Continue' so you can create an account. Because we're sending the gift codes to your email address, we'll need some information from you before you can make your purchase.5. Follow the steps to purchase your gift certificate, and you're good to go.That's it! We'll send you an email with a unique gift code for each gift certificate you purchased and information on how to redeem and print them.Note: A gift certificate code can only be added to one account, so don't give it to more than one person.
Cost of StubHub gift certificates
- There are no service or delivery fees - you just pay the face value of the gift certificates you order.
StubHub gift certificates for holidays and birthdays
- StubHub gift certificates make last-minute holiday and birthday shopping easy. After you purchase your gift certificate, you'll receive an email from us with a gift code that you can pass on to your favorite fan.
Buy one and pass it on – sending StubHub gift certificates
- When you buy a gift certificate, we'll send the gift code to the email address associated with your account. We wish we could - but we can't send gift certificates or gift codes directly to your favorite fans. Instead, you can email the gift code to a fan or print a personalized gift certificate that includes the recipient, amount, and gift code info that you can fill in yourself for a more personalized gift.
- Congratulations on receiving a StubHub gift certificate! We'll tell you how to use it on your next StubHub.com purchase. If you have a StubHub gift card and want to redeem it, please go here.
How to use StubHub gift certificates
- Take a look at your gift certificate - you'll see it contains a gift code. That's what you'll need to enter before ordering your tickets.
To use your gift certificate:
- 1. Find those dream tickets.
- 2. Go through the checkout process, and before placing your order, click the 'Add a code' link in the 'Apply a FanCode or gift code' section to enter your gift code.
- 3. Click 'Place order' and the tickets are yours!
Note: The amount of your gift certificate is applied to the full amount of your order, including all fees. That means if your order total is greater than the amount of your gift certificate, the remaining balance will be charged to your credit/debit card or PayPal account.
StubHub Gift certificate FAQs
- I don't get it - why do I need to provide payment info?
- Even though you've got a gift certificate that might cover the total cost of your tickets, we'll still need a valid credit/debit card or your PayPal info for verification purposes - which we require for all StubHub purchases. Also, if your order total is greater than the amount of your gift certificate, the remaining balance will be charged to your card or PayPal account.
Will my gift certificate expire?
- No, unless it is a promotional gift certificate. If you're not ready to buy tickets, go ahead and hang onto that gift certificate. There's no time limit to use gift certificates - and any gift certificates you store in your account will stay there until you're ready to use them or until your favorite team makes the playoffs - whichever comes first. Gift certificates that are distributed by StubHub or one of its promotional partners to a consumer pursuant to a promotional program without any money being exchanged for the gift certificate by the consumer will expire.
Can I use my gift certificate to make multiple purchases?
- If you don't use the full amount of your gift certificate the first time you use it, you can apply the unused credit to subsequent purchases until the full value of the gift certificate is redeemed. Just continue to use the same gift code when you place additional orders.
How do I add gift certificates to My Account?
To add gift certificates to your account:
- 1. Go to My Account and under 'Going to events', select 'Discounts/FanCodes'.
- 2. Type your gift certificate's gift code in the 'Enter FanCode or gift code' field and click 'Add'.
- 3. You can repeat step 2 for each of your gift certificates.
You're all set!
- Can I use more than one gift certificate at a time?
- Absolutely. If you have multiple gift certificates, you can add them to your account and use them together - or separately - with future orders.
- Gift certificates purchased on StubHub.com can only be redeemed on StubHub.com or by calling customer service.
- Discounts (including FanCodes, gift certificates, and account credits) are subject to applicable laws and regulations, can't be applied to previous purchases, and can't be used to buy gift certificates.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Any unused balance will be credited to the recipient's gift certificate account and is not transferable.
- If the ticket cost of an order exceeds the gift certificate amount, the recipient must pay for the balance with a credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Gift certificates should be treated as if they are cash. We are not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen gift certificates.
- StubHub reserves the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained
- is redeemed on StubHub.com or
- is redeemed and used to make purchases on StubHub.com.
- StubHub may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift certificates.
- IN THE EVENT A GIFT CERTIFICATE CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CERTIFICATE. THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO GIFT CERTIFICATES THAT WILL EXPIRE WHEN DISTRIBUTED BY STUBHUB OR ONE OF ITS PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS TO A CONSUMER PURSUANT TO A PROMOTIONAL PROGRAM WITHOUT ANY MONEY BEING EXCHANGED FOR THE GIFT CERTIFICATE BY THE CONSUMER. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- StubHub reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion.