Food and beverages are sold at the stadium.
Everyone, regardless of age, needs a ticket, and needs to have the ticket at all times.
Guests can bring bags smaller than 12"x12"x12" into the stadium.
Guests should conduct themselves in a manner befitting a family-friendly environment, which means interfering with the game, attempting to bring alcohol into the stadium, intoxication, verbal or physical abuse, fighting, smoking, indecent exposure, obscene clothing, and things like this won't be tolerated.
There are concessions throughout the stadium.
Gates open 1.5 hours before kickoff.
The following items aren't allowed inside:
- Animals other than service animals
- Bags, camera bags, and backpacks larger than 12"x12"x12"
- Any ball or inflatable device
- Cameras with lenses longer than 6"
- Bottles, cans, thermoses, and other beverage containers
- Chairs or seat cushions larger than 15"x15" or that contain metal arms or backs
- Obscene or profane clothing or other material
- Electronic cigarettes
- Anything that impedes the view
- Laptop computers, radios, or hand-held TVs larger than pocket size
- Unapproved promotional materials
- Strollers, sticks, and poles
- Video cameras, monopods, and tripods
Guests who leave the stadium can't re-enter it.
Signs and banners are generally okay.
There is no smoking in the stadium.
Here are some things to know about tailgating:
- Tailgating is okay in most stadium lots, which open 4 hours before kickoff and close 2 hours after the game
- Tailgating isn't allowed in the Administrative Lot, Training Center Lot, Tunnel Lot, Lot 6, and Lot G
- Vehicles should occupy only 1 space, and extra spaces can't be purchased specifically for tailgating.
- Saving spaces isn't allowed.
- Tailgating is allowed only in front of or behind a vehicle.
- Glass bottles aren't allowed.
- Guests should extinguish all flames before entering the stadium.
- Tailgating shouldn't block traffic in any way.
The box office is at 1 Bills Dr., Orchard Park, NY 14127. Call the box office at 1.877.BBTICKS.