Take Exit 83 at Donald Ross Road, and head east. From Donald Ross Road there are 5 options:
1. Travel 1 mile. At the light turn left on Central Boulevard north to Frederick Small Road. Follow the circle and travel west ½ mile on Frederick Small Road to Stadium Drive. Take Stadium Drive to the second parking lot entrance.
2. Travel 1.5 miles. Turn left on Military Trail. Turn left onto University Drive. Turn right on Central Boulevard to Frederick Small Road. Follow the circle and travel west ½ mile on Frederick Small Road to Stadium Drive. Take Stadium Drive to the second parking lot entrance.
3. Travel 1.5 miles. Turn left on Military Trail. Turn left onto Frederick Small Road and travel west 1 mile to Stadium Drive. Take Stadium Drive to the second parking lot entrance.
4. Travel east on Donald Ross Road. Turn left on Heights Boulevard. Turn right on Frederick Small road traveling east to either Parkside Drive or Stadium Drive. Follow either road north to the second parking lot entrance.
5. Travel east a half mile. Turn left onto Parkside Drive and travel north to the first parking lot entrance. This is the simplest route but it also has the most traffic.
From Florida¿s Turnpike:
Take Exit 116 at Jupiter-Indiantown Road and enter I-95 south. Follow directions ¿From I-95¿.
Main parking is northwest side of the stadium. Additional parking is available in the Abacoa parking garage west of the stadium and throughout the neighboring community.
Disabled parking is on Main Street in front of the stadium, on Avenue A along the side, and in the Abacoa parking garage to the west. Overflow disabled spots are in the front of the grass parking lot. A drop-off area is in front of the stadium outside Gate B.
Special parking for season ticket holders with a VIP parking pass is in the grass parking lot northwest of the stadium.
ATMs are next to the ticket office and near the first aid room.
Cameras and video recorders are permitted for personal use only and subject to searched. Taping game footage is not allowed. Tripods and monopods are also prohibited.
Children under 2 do not need tickets but must share seats with a parent or guardian.
Concession stands are on the third base and first base sides and vending is available at various other locations.
There are access ramps are on the third and first base sides at the loge box seating. Greeters can also provide assistance. The drop-off area is outside of Gate B. Parking is available in front of and to the side of the stadium as well as in the Abacoa parking garage. Sections 101, 102, 110-116, 123 and 124 have wheelchair accessible seating. Wheelchairs are available upon request.
Merchandise is available at the store behind home plate.
The first aid room is near the ticket windows on the first base side of the main concourse.
Doors open 1.5 hours before the first pitch. During the Florida State League season, gates open 1 hour before the game.
The information booth is on the concourse behind home plate.
The Palm Beach Post Information Booth handles lost and found issues.
Weapons are prohibited.
Re-entry is only permitted with a hand stamp and an original ticket stub.
All restrooms provide disabled access.
Signs and banners are prohibited.
Smoking is prohibited except on the lower level concourse.
The ticket office is open Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Eastern and Saturday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. It is open every day from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. during spring training. During the Florida State League season it is open Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. - 8 p.m., Saturday from 12 p.m. - 8 p.m. and Sunday from 12 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Call 561.775.3029 about tours.