The following behavior and activity is prohibited:
- Vulgar, abusive, racist, sexist, demeaning, or intimidating language
- Being disrespectful to the visiting team
- Vulgar, crass, or demeaning cheers
- Throwing objects onto the field
- Visible intoxication
- Entering the playing field
First aid stations are in the following locations:
- West Side--Ground level & West main
- West Club--100 level
- West Upper--300 level
- East Side--Ground level
- East Upper--400/500 level
- South Upper--900 level
Doors open 2 hours before events.
Lost and found is in Williams-Brice Stadium. Call 803.777.8506 to inquire about items.
Prohibited items include:
- Bags and purses that exceeding 17" x 12" x 10" except diaper bags
- Coolers, thermoses, cups, bottles, cans, flasks
- Outside food
- Camcorders and tripods or detachable lenses over 6"
- Aerosol and spray cans
- Mace/pepper spray
- Animals (except service animals)
- Laser lights and pointers
- Flags and flagpoles, unauthorized banners
- Seatbacks with armrests
Restrooms are in the north and south with porta-potties to the east.
Charcoal grilling is prohibited but gas is permitted.
Will call opens 4 hours before kickoff at Gate 26.