MLB All-Star FanFest Tickets
The 2020 All-Star FanFest
For baseball fans, all eyes will be on Los Angeles in July as Major League Baseball comes to town. On Tuesday, July 14, LA's Dodger Stadium plays host to the 2020 edition of the Major League Baseball All-Star Game — the highlight of the mid-summer sports calendar. The players will battle it out on Tuesday night, but the festivities start on July 12, with the 2016 MLB All-Star Sunday. This includes the All-Star Legends and Celebrity Softball Game and the All-Star Futures Game. The annual All-Star Futures Game showcases up-and-coming players from the minor leagues in the United States and countries around the world. On deck the next day is the 2020 MLB All-Star Workout Day, which features the legendary Home Run Derby that night. Rounding out this three-day annual event — and the reason everyone is in town — is the 2020 MLB All-Star Game. For one out-of-the-park day, baseball fans of all ages and from all over the globe can see their favorite players come together in these “dream teams.” Get your tickets at StubHub now to watch the best of the American League challenge the best of the National League.
• The 2016 game is the second straight year that the starters at all of the positions (except pitcher) were determined exclusively through online voting.
• Roger Clemens holds the record (10) for pitching in the most All-Star Games, while Mariano Rivera holds the record (4) for the most saves in an All-Star Game.
• The first All-Star Game was played in 1933 at Comiskey Park in Chicago.
• Hank Aaron and Willies Mays each played for a winning All-Star team 17 times.
• The Home Run Derby is one of the most-watched events broadcast on ESPN.
• Mickey Mantle struck out a record 17 times in All-Star Games.
Epic events and incredible deals straight to your inbox.