Rock in Japan Festival Tickets
Rock in Japan Fes. – The ultimate summer rock festival!
Every August in Ibaraki, Japan you can find only the best domestic artists performing on six different stages! The sponsor, Tokyo-based music magazine Rockin’ On, is one of the top music magazine’s in the country and who knows better the music scene than them? They put together a raving event that has bragging rights to say it is one of the largest rock events in the country. Taking place over two consecutive weekends usually in the month of August, you can find a wide variety of bands from J-Rock to J-Pop and everything in between. The festival sells out quickly every year so make sure to buy your Rock in Japan Festival tickets in advance!
The best fes line-ups year after year
The headliners for this music festiival get better by the year and Rock in Japan Festival tickets become harder and harder to come by. It’s no surprise, really. With popular local bands such as the Kawaii pop princess Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, the everpopular heavy band Maximum the Hormone, all-girl metal band Babymetal, Alexandros and even Osaka’s Crossfaith. Crowd favorites tend to make an appearance every year, but there are always fantastic new groups to see. More than 200 artists perform and around 270,000 people attend!
Hitachi Seaside Park
Rock in Japan Fes takes place each year at the beautiful and spacious Hitachi Seaside Park. The attractions are endless here and include abundant fields filled with the most beautiful seasonal flowers, cycling, BMX and walking trails, areas to have a BBQ, many cafes and restaurants and even an amusement park! The park as well as all aspects of the festival are cared for in detail. Rock in Japan might possibly be the cleanest festival in the whole world! What more could you ask for? So purchase your Rock in Japan Festival tickets, get your camping gear together, and get ready for good food, great music and an even better time!
Looking for more rock festivals in Japan?
If you’re going to be in Japan, we highly recommend you take a look at their other rock festivals throughout the year. There’s a little bit of everything to satisfy everyone’s preferences. From camping festivals to stadium stages, it doesn’t matter where you are, the line-ups never disappoint.
- June: Lunatic Fest
- Held in Makuhari Messe by the Jrock band LUNA SEA who personally get to know and invite all of the festivals performers. Over 60,000 people attend this unique festival every year and have been since 1989!
- July: Fuji Rock Festival
- Japan’s largest outdoor rock music fes hosts more than 200 musicians in one weekend! With camping sites, natural hot springs, and live music all over the place, what more could you ask for!?
- August: Summer Sonic
- International artists perform in two locations, Tokyo and Osaka, simultaneously and both locations count with multiple stages to host a plethora of musicians.
- December: Countdown Japan
- a 4-day J-rock and J-pop concert series that always falls on 28 -31 December. What better way to close out the year?
Epic events and incredible deals straight to your inbox.